We’re always looking for bright, talented and outgoing people. An Andretti Associate is responsible for anticipating guest needs, exceeding expectations and implementing creative solutions to provide exceptional Guest service. All positions are responsible for assisting guests in various areas and in many capacities, listening to requests in a friendly manner, while following Andretti Indoor Karting and Games high standards of quality to ensure Guest satisfaction.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have open availability including weekends.
- Front Counter
- Laser Tag
- Track Attendants
- Kart Mechanic
- Event Coordinators
**Positions vary by location.**
GUEST SERVICES JOB DESCRIPTION
Pace Car Characteristics:
- Guest Focus
- Team Player
- Attention to Detail
- Safe practices at all times
- Excellent Communication
- Sense of Urgency
Pole Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Anticipates and responds to Guests in a friendly and positive manner with a sense of urgency.
- Assists with Guest recovery and notifies manager to ensure positive experiences.
- Have a working knowledge of Andretti brand, product, policies and procedures.
- Communicates clearly and professionally while interacting enthusiastically with Guests and fellow co-workers.
- Works as a team player in meeting Guest needs, and actively contributes to the efforts of other departments.
- Adheres to Andretti Indoor Karting and Games general work rules and department procedures.
- Attends all required department and company meetings and training sessions.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area in compliance with Andretti Indoor Karting and Games polices and procedures.
- Knowledgeable of facility emergency procedures.
- Performs Opening, running and Closing department duties as assigned.
1+ year prior guest service experience required preferably in a hospitality, restaurant or entertainment setting. Excellent verbal communication skills needed. Attention to detail, Guest focused and the ability to perform job duties in a fast paced and amplified (loud) environment. Work days, nights, holidays and/or weekends as required. Ability to use a point of sale system and other electronic equipment as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Andretti Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of their job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Physical abilities include:
- Performs functions which require organization, bending, reaching, turning, lifting, climbing and stocking up to 30lbs
- Some positions require working in extreme temperatures
- Walk or stand for long periods of time
- Desire and ability to smile throughout shift